Just smiling for a picture.
I'm not really sure what he was thinking, he brought me the camera, said "picture me" and then knelt down...
This was at our trip to Ikea, he really liked the headless rocking horse.

In one of the swivel chairs

We got the boys a bunk bed at Ikea and this is the box it came it. Apparently he needed a picture sitting on an empty box.

Here is is with Drew's hat on. Again not sure why he felt the need to kneel. Please ignore the dirty floor.

Picture with his hat. I made both this hat and the one above. My grandma was an amazing at crocheting blankets, I have only mastered hats and even then it's questionable...The boys really like to go each year and pick out their own yarn.

In one of the swivel chairs
We got the boys a bunk bed at Ikea and this is the box it came it. Apparently he needed a picture sitting on an empty box.
Here is is with Drew's hat on. Again not sure why he felt the need to kneel. Please ignore the dirty floor.
Picture with his hat. I made both this hat and the one above. My grandma was an amazing at crocheting blankets, I have only mastered hats and even then it's questionable...The boys really like to go each year and pick out their own yarn.
No comments:
Post a Comment