Friday, November 16, 2007

Dr. Appointment

I'm sure you're all on the edge of your seats waiting for me to have a baby right? Ok I know it's just me and Adam who are anxiously waiting.... But anyways here's the update. I am 37 weeks today and I am dialated almost to a 3 and about 50% effaced. I have been having irregular painful contractions and I'm on a mission to get this baby here asap. Ideally the baby would come this weekend, or right after Thanksgiving because that will fall into the little break Adam and I have from school. I'll post again if and when anything changes! Oh and for those of you who don't already know the baby will be named Gideon Adam and we are so excited to get him here!

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

good luck.. hope it happens soon and the delivery goes well!

jamieleighcall said...

YEA!!! Let's get this baby out!! If you want a partner to run steps with, you just let me know. Your water will be breaking in no time. :)

Carly said...

I think you need to post a picture of you, before you have Gideon!!