Sunday, December 26, 2010

Thanksgiving in Utah

Ok I'm terrible at keeping up, but here is my attempt anyways :)

We went up to Utah for our short Thanksgiving break. It was fun to see our family and friends and we wish we had more time to visit with everyone. Here are some of the highlights.

We met up with Adam's family the morning of Thanksgiving and took some family pictures in Trolley Square. The kids were especially excited to see all of their Aunts, Uncles, and counsins. It was especially exciting to see Angela's new baby Shayla, she is so cute!








Here are a couple of our little family.
Another one
Here's one of just the kids. They are so cute I can barely stand it!

I didn't get any other pictures of the day, which I am kinda bummed about. We had lots of fun talking, eating wonderful food and just being together.

Another high point was getting together with our dear friend Annie. We met at Paradise Bakery and enjoyed us some awesome cookies while we spent a little bit of time catching up. It's always fun because the boys get just as excited to see her as I do.

Here she is holding sweet Sammie. Look at Jerrod's face, I love seeing him light up like that!


Annie with the boys being silly.

And another one of Annie and Jerrod.

Thanks for taking some time to see us Annie, we love you!

No comments: