Ok this one isn't of us decorating, but isn't it sweet! The boys really enjoy their stories and we can get Drew to read to his brothers pretty regularly and the all love it.
Gideon found the stockings and thought he should wear them. He has such a funny little personality and it's so fun to see it come out.
Drew checking out an ornament. Can you see Sammie charging for the tree. She loved going over and playing with the lights, and unwrapping presents when we weren't looking.
Jerrod was showing Sammie the stocking she gets to use this year. I had made everyone stockings a few years ago but hadn't had time to make one for Sammie. Then all of those stockings made it to the trash this year so expect to see some super cute ones next year :)
Have to get a picture in of the cutest man ever. He was such a trooper and strung 4 more boxes of lights on our "pre-lit" tree. Thanks honey :)
Here is a new tree skirt I made this year. All of the circles are quilted with swirls and I did some tighter stipling between the circles. Also this was my first attempt at machine binding. Usually I hand sew the banding onto the back, but while it wasn't perfect it turned out pretty good.
Here's the whole picture. Notice the baby proof bottom of the tree :) I can't wait until we can have the entire tree holding ornaments.
No comments:
Post a Comment