Monday, December 27, 2010

Pigtails!

Last night while Sammie was eating her yogurt I tried to get some pigtails in. I think they turned out pretty cute. They only lasted about 30 minutes until she had pulled them out, but it was fun while it lasted. She really hated me putting them in, I think we'll need to work on it so she can get used to having her hair done.

 A little about Sammie, she is now 9 months old and quite the little mover. She has been crawling for about a month now and started pulling herself up on everything she can about a week ago. Since then she has figured out how to walk holding on to her little walker and has attempted to stand by letting go of whatever she is holding onto. She has been able to balance for about 10 seconds before she sits back down. She is such a smart little thing and we love having her around.
Gideon is her favorite person and she laughs more when he's around than anyone else. She is still a petite little thing and I just today packed up some of her 3-6 months clothes. She is still wearing most of her 6-12 months clothes, but with how much she loves food we'll see how long that lasts. She enjoys her freedom and moves all over the house. One of her favorite things is to sneak outside when one of her brothers leaves the sliding glass door on our patio open. We have to keep a close eye on her and Adam has some creative ways of blocking her into "safe" spaces so he can work and she can move around safely. I really can't believe how fast she is growing!

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Thanks for the update Amber!!! Sure miss you guys!!!

123 checkoutourfamily said...

so cute! I wish Brielle liked me doing her hair too.