Saturday, November 13, 2010

busy and happy

Ok so a real update will probably not happen until Thanksgiving, or maybe even Christmas. So far in school I have finished Gross Anatomy, Head & Neck, partway through MCBM (2nd test this coming Friday) and a bunch of our filler classes they give us to help prepare for the boards and get thinking about ethical issues we'll face. I have learned how to do a complete history and physical (I think I get to do it timed again on Tuesday) and how to diagnose and treat the spine with OMM techniques. My brain is on overload and there is so much to learn.

The kids are all doing well and Adam and does so well with them at home. He somehow finds time to work full time, work on his dissertation (not as much as he would like), care for the kids and keep the house clean. I could not do it without his support.

Drew continues to be our little book worm. He devours books so fast.  He also helps out a ton. We have been giving the boys more chores to do and Drew has really stepped up. He helps keep the bathroom, his room and the living room clean. He also helps his brothers with breakfast in the morning and helps with making lunches.


Jerrod loves being in school. He is such a little character. He loves singing the songs they learn, usually with some made up words that make no sense whatsoever. He also is helping with the chores and loves to play with Sammie. He wants to read to bad and is starting to figure out how the letters work together.

Gideon is our little homebody. He loves staying home and if we are out running errands he usually asks to come back home. He has learned how to use the potty and loves picking out his underwear every morning. He also has started going over to our friends house a couple times a week so Adam has a little break to get his stuff done.

Sammie has grown so much. She is our little mover, she can army crawl all over the house, and so fast! She loves to explore and then taste everything. She smiles and giggles all the time. Her two bottom teeth have broken through and she loves to eat solids. She sleep better than the boys (usually about 12 hours straight) and rarely fusses. We generally wake her up in the morning and she starts the day with a smile.









Life is busy, but very good.

3 comments:

Annie said...

She's crawling??? I'm just sick that I'm missing this!

Jenny said...

so nice to have pictures and comments!

lisa winnett said...

Oh it was so fun to see you guys over the holiday! I'm glad you got back safe.