Sunday, July 26, 2009

June wrap up

These are the rest of the pictures from June, hopefully I'll be able to get July done in the next few days.

Here are some more cute pictures Adam took while I was at work.
We took the boys to the drive-in and our great friends Annie and Mike let us borrow their love sac. The boys enjoyed playing on it in our house until we returned it.
Gideon was enjoying his ice cream.
Our bishop has a pool that he so generously lets us ward use for mid-week potlucks. The boys and I were planning on going but because of an emergency dentist appointment for Jerrod we missed it. To make it up to them Adam and I took them to the Fairmont pool for a couple of hours. It was so much fun. Gideon loved being able to walk around and be in control of how he played.
Gideon and Adam playing "tag"

Jerrod loved the water toys that you could use to spray others with.
Drew spent almost the whole time playing on the slide and making friends. He loved it!

No comments: