Wednesday, July 22, 2009

DIA

Drew finished first grade at the Dual Immersion Academy this year. He has absolutely loved it, and an added bonus is he was able to have the same teachers this year as last year. I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures of him with them this year but here are some pictures I got at Field Day. It was fun to be able to go and help out.

Me and Drew eating lunch. He is such a cute kid I am so proud of what a great boy he is.

Lisa and Logan came as well to be with Jaycob. Jerrod was going to come but woke up feeling sick and throwing up so we left him at home.
At the end of the day a firetruck came and hosed down the kids. Here is a picture of them waiting.
Here they are after the downpour, it was a great day!

No comments: