Gotta love that tongue that pokes out when he's concentrating.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Fun with the boys!
We went to the Oquirrh Temple open house with my mom and Gary, we didn't get any pictures at the temple which is a bummer but I got some of us at dinner before we went up. We went to MacCool's at the district and well the food wasn't the greatest but we had fun. We sat in this huge round booth that was pretty sweet.
I can't pass up taking a picture of this little guy, he is the cutest.
And we even had a visit from "Mr. Cool" He got these glasses from REI and loves wearing them.
Because I work at night Adam tries to find fun things to do with the boys, this is a shot he got one day when he set up this little tent we have for them. I believe we got this from my dad and Carrie, thanks guys they really love it!
On one of my days off we were going a little stir crazy in Salt Lake and well since there isn't a whole lot close we ended up going to Ogden. It was nice to be in a different area for a bit, but I really miss having more to do close. We ended up at Fat Cats and had a fun time bowling, playing minature golf, and going on the bumper cars. Here are some cute pictures of the boys.
Gotta love that tongue that pokes out when he's concentrating.
I had a hard time getting a kandid pictures of Drew, as soon as the camera came out he was smiling for it.
I love this picture of Gideon, he looks so smug with himself.
Gotta love that tongue that pokes out when he's concentrating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment