Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Violin

Many of you know that Drew is taking violin lessons. He is doing very well and we are so proud of him. His teacher holds a little recital every month at a nursing home. It's pretty low key and after each child plays they give each other positive feedback such a good bow grip, good slide, awesome remembering all of the song and so on. We went and we really thought we would just be watching all of the other kids so Drew could see how it worked for next month. Well my sweet little boy decided he wanted to play his song. It is a variation on Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and the words we sing to it are Salt Lake City Hotdog. He did so good, I was impressed. He even volunteered to go at the beginning. After all of the children had had their turn they play a group song and Drew went up for that as well. He hadn't learned all of the song yet, but he did still it great and kept going. He's excited for next month. I'll try to get a picture next time he's playing to show how cute he is.

Oh and Annie since I know you read the blog he told me today that he wished his violin teacher was watching him swing outside instead of me. I guess he likes ya ;)

No comments: