Thursday, March 27, 2008
Swings, Ice, and Eggs
Here are just cute pictures I missed from the beginning of the month. Here is Gideon's first swinging experience. Check out those dimples!
I love this picture, it shows what a happen fun boy I got. The swings have always been Jerrod's favorite, he didn't even bother to take off his helmet first.
Drew skating.
During Drew's lesson we try to hard to keep Jerrod entertained before his. Here is is kissing Gideon, I love their expressions.
Here's Jerrod skating with his teacher who he adores. They are so cute!
Gideon looking at me through the glass at the rink.
We went to a local grocery store and saw the Easter bunny, it was fun.
Jerrod looking for eggs at grandma's house.
And here's Drew searching, they had so much fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Those skating pics are adorable! He looks so happy! What a sweet family you have. Can you believe this weather? I'm tired of it! Hurry up Spring and Summer!
Post a Comment