I haven't forgotten, I have a bunch to post about and some pictures from the last few weeks. I am almost a month into medical school and have my first anatomy exam on Friday. Studying and trying to adjust to our new schedule has been busy. Look for an update sometime over the weekend, hopefully Friday :)
4 comments:
I remember when you first moved into the 900 court to start your education journey! I'm so proud of you Amber. You are awesome. I hope you are still going to be an obgyn! Good luck with school!
soon, how soon? Just teasing ya, amber!
sooner then later-i need some pics!!
Hey Amber! I found your blog address on your fb page:) I hope you don't mind if I link you to our blog! Don't worry you're not the only blogger who needs to catch up...at least you have a better excuse than me haha!
Post a Comment