Here is Adam with the boys. I love the look Jerrod and Grant are giving each other, those boys are both so mischievous.
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Annual Vester boy campout!
Adam and his brother Richie take the boys camping during the summer, this is the second time and they all love it. Adam is hoping they can continue the tradition after we move next year. I kept Gideon home with me, but the other boys had a blast. They went up to the Unitas and hiked a couple of miles in. Adam and Richie came up with a great idea to keep the boys contained, they tie a rope around the campsite with tons of room to play. That is the reason for the first picture, they know they are not supposed to go outside of the roped off area but still able to play and be boys.

Here is Adam with the boys. I love the look Jerrod and Grant are giving each other, those boys are both so mischievous.
Here's Richie with the boys. My boys really love Richie, he is such a great example to them.
Here is Adam with the boys. I love the look Jerrod and Grant are giving each other, those boys are both so mischievous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sounds like a great time for the guys!
Post a Comment