Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Adam's Birthday and Baby

Can you read his shirt? Yep we really are having another baby! I have some mixed feelings about it, but no going back right? I'm due on March 25th so the baby will be about 4-5 months old when I start school. We are excited to have another baby but a little stressed about all the changes it will mean with moving and getting ready to start school We know it will all work out so we're trying not to stress about it.

Right now I have been really sick, sicker than I have been with the other boys which is making work really difficulty. Hopefully it will go away in another 4-6 weeks but we'll see.
Adam turned 32 on the 2nd of August and we celebrated his Birthday at his brother Richie, and his wife Emily's house. It was a lot of fun to get together. Here is the birthday boy opening his present.
Here's Gideon watching the excitment.
Drew and Jerrod picked out the old school punching game for Adam. They were so excited to give it to him. It has provided hours of fun so far.
Here's Adam with his cake, that he made himself. I know, so bad. I had to work late the night before so he took care of me and let me sleep in and got ready for the party. He is such a great husband and father. I really appreciate him going out of his way to help me out on his birthday when I was feeling so sick. I really got the best husband ever! I love you honey and happy birthday!

4 comments:

Lauralee said...

happy birthday adam.. curt's bday is the same day, just a couple years older!

congrats again on the pregnancy.

Carrie said...

Wooh-hoo!! Congratulations on the new baby!!! How exciting!!! It looks like it's a good think you deferred med school a year!!! I'm so excited for you. For the baby part - not the pregnancy part. Pregnancy sucks. I hope you get feeling better soon. Blueberry muffins got me through my first 4 months. ( I hope saying that didn't make you throw up)... Good luck!!!

Paul and Susan said...

I hope the morning sickness won't last long. Your husband does sound like he is a great guy. Take care of yourself.

peter said...

Congratulations on the new little one...you are amazing!

Kristy