We had the opportunity to go camping with Erek, Lisa and their crew at the beginning of July. It was awesome as usual and even though it was cold with on and off rain it we had a blast. Here are the boys enjoying the hammock.

They found a tree to climb just behind our campsite.

Aren't they the cutest babies? They posed themselves and we had to get a shot.

After the kids went to bed the adults enjoyed the fire with the awesome moon behind us. We had the usual: smores, great conversations, and melting glass that Lisa introduced us to last summer. I know sounds crazy but it's tons of fun.

We also went mountain biking and got stuck in foot deep mud and had to push our bikes through most of it. It was fun and thanks again guys!
I needed some pictures of the boys so we went to the park and I took a few. Here are some of the favorites. I was so worried Gideon was going to fall into the little stream below the bridge here.

I had a hard time getting them all together, but this one turned out well.

Jerrod is standing in the picture, the daisy's were so high!

Gideon is such a charmer, look how dark his eyes are!

Drew thought sitting on the pillar would be make an awesome picture, he's such a great kid.
1 comment:
You did a great job on these pictures! Which park is it at? I may need to go there and get some pictures of my kids when we come up in a couple weeks!
Post a Comment