On the 3rd we spent the day over at my mom's (Da) with Carly and her kids. The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins, here are some cute pictures of the day.
The light is pretty bad on this one but I love that Gideon is smiling at Jerrod's Hannah. That is what Jerrod still calls her when he sees pictures of her, so cute!

Here's Bethany and Hannah with Gideon.

I love this one of Gideon, he has such a great smile. He pretty much looks like this all day long. He is such a happy boy!

We took our boys and the girls swimming, it was a lot of fun. Bethany and Hannah are quite the little swimmers, they just kept paddling around with their floaties and by the end Jerrod started to get comfortable in the water.

Drew is going for the edge so he can jump off again.

Jerrod was learning how to float on his back.

I think this is such a cute picture of Jerrod and Rylan walking. We had a bbq after swimming and they were coming over for food.

It was my grandma's birthday and they were in Utah so we got to see them for a little bit. We love being able to be around them! The kids picked out the cake I made and we got these cute pictures before we took off.



Kind of a random picture, but I think it's cute. I looks like Bethany is ready to give Drew a kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment