Sunday, September 2, 2007

Intro

Well we have a pretty busy family, so I thought I'd start this blog to help keep everyone informed about our lives. A quick little catch up, Adam and I started school on Aug 20th. Adam is working on a PhD in economics and in his second year. I just began a Masters in Family Ecology where my focus with be on woman and adolescent girls. This is helping me fill in some time before applying to medical school next summer.

Drew starts Kindergarten this Tuesday at a new Charter school called the Dual Immersion Academy (DIA) where he will have the opportunity to learn all subjects in both Spanish and English. We are really excited about the program. We found out about it last year when I did a research project that I presented at the Utah Council of Family Relations (UCFR). Another huge bonus is he gets to go with his best friend named Jaycob.

Jerrod is keeping us busy being a two year old. He loves to pretend to be different animals and make his own decisions. He is also very nurturing and likes to pretend stuffed animals are babies. He is also convinced he has a baby growing in his tummy like mommy.

On that note we are expecting our third little boy the beginning of this December. We have decided to name him Gideon and are very excited for him to join us. Now it will just be an adventure to see how the semester goes with having a baby during the last few weeks of class.

1 comment:

sukie said...

Welcome to the Blogging World!!!