Tuesday, August 9, 2011

long time!

Wow it has been awhile since I have blogged. I am going to try and do more small posts more frequently. I always felt like I had to post about all of our activities, and well I just don't have time for it.

So here is the rest of the things we have done to get you all caught up and then I'll start blogging from here.

I missed posting about Sammie's first birthday, and well she turned 1 last March, the 22nd to be exact.  She is walking, jabbering up a storm, and causing problems as much as possible. The beginning of the summer she also got her first real haircut after Gideon gave her a trim on the top. I was so sad.

Gideon is as funny as ever and loves playing with his brothers. He has a love of hiking and riding his bike. He has also now ridden all of the rollar coasters at disneyland, including Splash Mountain.

Jerrod got a hair cut, shaved it all off for summer. He has lost 2 teeth and is a huge help around the house. He asked to ride the tower of terror at california adventures if you ever ask him what he wants to do.

Drew, well Drew is our reading machine. He's pretty cute and will read anything he can get his hands on. He loves just about any genre and always wants to go to the library.

Our summer was fun, but short. We had the opportunity to move into a little house in the nearby neighborhood with, wait for it, an awesome pool! We love it and use it almost every day. I had to remediate a course from first year and passed it, yay for moving on! Then we went on a long vacation, first to seattle for a week to see my dad and go to a friend's wedding from school, and then to Utah. Adam had his work conference, and then we stayed in a cabin in Eden for a week and relaxed. We then made the trek home and tried to get the house in order and then I started school again yesterday.

So there is our summer in a nut shell.

Goal=post more!  See you soon!

No comments: