Ok I'm super late I know, but Jerrod turned 6 back on February 22nd and he totally deserves a post of his own. :) The lucky kid got the celebrate 3 times, I know how awesome is that? So we started the celebration with a sunday dinner of his choosing,which was bbq salmon, salad, and cheesecake. It was delicious!
Blowing out his candles.
Such a handsome kiddo!
Our friends the Babcock's came over for the cheesecake and presents. They have 3 kids, Karli who is 8, Kloe is 5/6 9not sure which but same age as Jerrod) and a son Zyan who is 18 months. They are so cute and get along with my kids great.
Nothing like finishing the night out with some Glee Karaoke.
On Jerrod's actual birthday we had some brownies for dessert complete with candles. I had to be at school all day so not much of a party.
When my class had finished and I had a free afternoon we picked the kids up from school and went to Disneyland. It was fantastic, the place was empty and we got to ride all the rides we wanted to plus some in the time we had. Silly boys waiting for Midway Mania.
Here is Jerrod on his favorite ride, Screamin'. It's so much fun to watch him get excited. This ride was extra special because he kept his hands up the whole way! Impressive I know!
Here's the proof of the hand raising.
Hold on, Gideon is one crazy driver!
Have to show our muscles and pull the sword from the stone.
I didn't get any pictures at dinner, which stinks, but the Babcocks came and joined us for dinner at the Cafe Orleans. It is one of our favorites places to eat in the park because they have fabulous Monte Cristos. You should try some next time you go!
Hereare all of the boys spinning the big ball.
And yes Sammie and I were there too.
Happy Birthday Jerrod, we love you and are so grateful that you are part of our family!


1 comment:
Sounds like it was a wonderful birthday for Jerrod!
Post a Comment