Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Soccer

Jerrod is playing soccer right now and loves it. I missed his first game which was last Saturday since Sammie was only 5 days old. Adam got some pictures, and Jerrod made 3 goals. I guess two of the goals were fast breaks from the other end. He was so proud of himself. He was able to stay focused pretty well but he was also excited to make new friends.
Can you tell how much taller he is, he's one of the oldest in the age group not to mention being tall for his age.
Drew and Jerrod had fun playing together during half time.
I'm not sure what part of the game this was taken, but I think it's cute.
I got this picture of Sammie this morning. She is so cute and I love that her face isn't bruised anymore from delivery. She is sleeping well, going for 4-5 hour blocks at night which I appreciate. She has been such a sweet addition to our family.

5 comments:

Trina said...

That's fun that Jerrod is playing soccer. We signed Jasmine up, but she hasn't quite figured out the whole concept :)

Carrie said...

How fun!! And, what cute pictures of your kids!!

Becca Jane said...

Fun! I need to get Cam signed up for something, he would LOVE it!

Cute picture...sleeping babies are the closest image to heaven, if you ask me!!! She's beautiful.

Jenny said...

Fun and busy times!!!!

lisa winnett said...

She is so cute. I'm glad you are posting again. At least for so I can see her again.

That is awesome that Jerrod is loving soccer!