Tuesday, December 22, 2009
October Monster Post
Jerrod had a field trip with his preschool class to the local firestation. I was thrilled to have the opportunity to go with him. Here is a picture of Jerrod manning the hose. He loves to tell us all about fire safety and all of the great things he's learned at school. I am so glad that my boys all love to go to school and for their wonderful teachers who help enrich their lives.
Initially Adam and Erek had planned a "boys" trip to Vegas for the Utah vs. UNLV game. One of their friends bailed so Lisa and I jumped on the chance to have a couples trip. It was a lot of fun hanging out on the strip, getting little sleep, and of course watching the game. Thanks so much for coming with us guys and being such great friends!

We took the boys to the local pumpkin patch to pick get their pumpkins. It was fun, here is each of the boys with their picks.


Here are my favorite 4 boys in the world. It amazes me how different each of the little ones are. I love watching their little personalities come out.
My dad's wife Carrie came down to Utah to see a friend off to the MTC. She took us out to brunch at Red Rock Brewery. Here are pictures from each side of the table. Thanks for the company Carrie!

Jerrod had a friend's birthday party and Drew tagged along and climbed this tree. The pictures turned out pretty cute so I wanted to include them.

The boys loved dressing up, especially Gideon. I had another costume for him, but he put this one on and it was so cute. He kept sitting down like this so he really looked like a little "pumpkin".
Here are the three of them, two pumpkins and a darth vader.
Here's a picture of us making our jack-o-lanterns.
Our ward always throws a great Halloween party. The boys favorite part was the doughnuts on a string. I was a little shocked that even Gideon got in on the action.
Jerrod was cheating a little bit. :)
Can you believe he has that big of a mouth?!?!?!
Here are the finished products.
You can see the words on the bottom pumpkin on the left in this picture, but it has a little "baby" pumpkin in it. Adam was hoping we would know the gender so he could announce it that way, but the baby was modest during the ultrasound.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I always enjoy seeing pictures of your family and hearing about your various activities. Thanks for sharing!
Hey Amber -
kind of random - I found your blog through freebies.com. I am trying to get that Dyson vacuum they had on sale. When I go to the link, it doesn't show the price. Do you happen to have the print out so I can take it in to the store? The customer sales lady from lowes.com also said that if I had a receipt with the 299.00 price they might honor it. I'd be grateful for a response.
my email address is
reyesohana@gmail.com
Post a Comment